Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Check me out on this week's Paleo Baby Podcast!


Hey there! So, if you are anything like me you listen to a lot of podcasts. When I am on long trips I much prefer podcasts to music in order to pass the time. I even listen to podcasts when I am running or working out. I listen to a ton of health related podcasts, as well as some of my favorite NPR shows like Wait, Wait...Don't Tell Me and The Moth. One of my favorites as of late has been the Paleo Baby Podcast.

Hosted by Chris and Julie of Nourish Balanace Thrive, each episode covers various pregnancy and parenting related topics from stress reduction to breast feeding and even transitioning your family to Paleo.

Well, this week I had the awesome opportunity to be a guest on the podcast and talk all things Paleo pregnancy and parenting with Julie! She has her own little Paleo baby and I love chatting with people who feed their baby the same way that we feed Avery...sardines and all!

In this episode, we discussed my journey to Paleo, my Paleo pregnancy, pre-pregnancy nutrition, blood sugar regulation, the most important nutrients for breastfeeding, and so much more. Of course, we also touched on The Everything Paleo Pregnancy Book and all it has to offer. We even joked about the strange craving we both had for really cold foods and drinks. Maybe this is a common pregnancy thing that I don't know about?

Head over to the Paleo Baby Podcast page or iTunes to subscribe and listen to my episode. While you are there you can catch up on past episodes and check out their other podcast, Nourish Balance Thrive.