Friday, December 13, 2013

Holiday Recipe Roundup - Big Family Breakfasts, Party Perfect Appetizers and Dinners Galore!

Our first real Christmas tree!
The holiday season is upon us and I couldn't be happier! Other than the layer of ice covering our fair city right now, this is my favorite time of year. All of the celebrations with friends, time spent with family and special memories we are creating with our new baby leave my heart bursting with joy!

Oh, and all of the yummy food! We can't forget about the food. I love making healthy, delicious dishes to share with my family and friends. Here are a few of my favorites -- these will definitely be making an appearance on my holiday table this season.

What are some of your favorite holiday dishes? Let me know in the comments!


Family Style Breakfast - I love a big ol' special Christmas morning breakfast, especially if we have family around to share the meal with. These recipes make enough to share and they are the perfect way to start a day of gift giving, caroling and kissing under the mistletoe. ;)
Banana French Toast Muffins

Zesty Italian Brunch Bake

Butternut Squash Fall Skillet



Party Perfect Appetizers - How many holiday parties do you have on your calendar this year? If you are anything like me, you'll be making the rounds with a warm dish in tow! Still looking for that perfect recipe to bring along with you? Look no further. These small bites are sure to please.
Cranberry Spiked Sausage Balls

Harvest Brussels Sprouts with Balsamic Glazed Walnuts

Chervil Spiced Sun Dried Tomato Pesto Stuffed Mushrooms


Dinner Time - Most of our dinners around here are quick and easy, but holiday meals call for something a bit more special. These dishes are tasty, healthy and can be doubled to feed a crowd!
Paleo Stuffin' Muffins

Holiday Paleo Stuffed Mushrooms

Sweet and Spicy Sausage Stir Fry

Exotic Cinnamon Spiced Chicken Bake