Saturday, October 19, 2013

Healthy Fall Recipe Round Up

Fall is in the air! That means, cozy sweaters, scarves, bundling up my baby in super cute winter clothes and...everything pumpkin. Seriously people, there is more to fall than just pumpkins! I love a pumpkin chocolate chip muffin as much as the next person, but it has gotten a bit out of hand, don't you think? Even Xzibit has caught on to the crazy pumpkin action.

Courtesy quickmeme.com

Hehe. :) All kidding aside, I love fall recipes. Warm, hearty and filling with deep flavors. Chilis, soups, and casseroles. And, okay, maybe even a pumpkin chocolate chip muffin. These are all of my favorite fall recipes from the blog and at the end of this post I'll share a few of my favorite sweet fall treats from around the interwebs.




Breakfast









Dinner






















Sides














Sweets 'n' Such