Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Here I Am


Allow me to introduce myself. :)

My name is Tarah.

I am 30 years old.

I live in Indiana.



I have one husband and two dogs.



I like to eat.

I love to cook.





















I am still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up.

I have been toying with the idea of sharing some of my culinary adventures (and misadventures) for a while now. After discovering the Paleo way of living earlier this year I began to feel a stronger push to share what I was learning with others. I wish I had realized sooner how simple and delicious it could be to fill my body with nutritious, wholesome foods.

I believe that healthy living is a journey-there is always more to learn and more tasty adventures to embark upon. What I Gather is about sharing what I have gathered with you and hopefully gathering even more yummy ideas and helpful health knowledge from you! I want this to be a community where we can all learn, share and grow together. Okay, enough hippie stuff. I'll try to keep that under control. Stay tuned...